Good Times at the Lost and Found
The beautiful rides through the Lost Sierra are amazing, from 45 miles for the 'Good Times Rider', 65 miles
for the 'adventurous rider' to 100 miles for the ‘Serious Riders and Racers’. But there is so much more than just the ride...
We are taking the good times to the next level at this year’s Lost and Found! In partnership with the City of Portola, we have a full evening of festivities planned starting at 5pm on Saturday. Plus, more camping is now available.
Fun for Riders, Families and Friends,
- Portola Post Ride Party! 5pm - 10pm
New this year, a Saturday night party in Portola with food, beer, live music, and dancing - the way we like to do it!
- Camping in Portola - 200 in-town camping spots available, $15/day includes showers -
Reserve them now while you can!
Consider camping onsite at Portola City Park for convenient partying opportunities.
When arriving, check in at City Hall (directly across the street from the Portola City park) with proof of camping pass purchase, they will provide basic information and code for access to showers. If you arrive after 5pm on Fri, pick a spot at the baseball fields, around the back side from the Portola City Park, and check in at City Hall on Saturday.
- 100-Mile Ride Awards Ceremony
Will be held in town this year to celebrate the victors in style beginning around 6 pm.
Awards for the 45 and 65 mile races will still be held at Lake Davis.
- Kids Race - 7pm
There will be a kid's evening race around the park. This is a fun race just for the kids to have some fun on their bikes too.
Register the kids for the race here.
- Live Music! - 8:15
Jelly Bread will be playing a 90min set on stage in Portola City Park after 100-mile awards.
- Delicious Food
Local food vendors will be onsite
- Adult Beverage Garden 5:00 - 9:30pm
We have a cornicopia of deliciousness for you to explore! Check out who is pouring!
Brewers Cabinet // Brewing Lair // Lassen Ale // Stone Brewing // Fifty Fifty // Dunn Vineyards // Michael David Wines // Auburn Alehouse // Lead Dog // Record Brewing // Common Cider
- Shuttle Service to Lake Davis Campgrounds
For those who already have a camping spot at Lake Davis, the
Plumas Rural Services team will provide free transportation (donations accepted) from Lake Davis to Portola
beginning at 5:00pm with the last shuttle back to Lake Davis leaves at 10:00pm from Portola City Park.
- Weekend campout – savor the smell of dirt and smoke in your nostril hairs for a week!
- Camping not your thing? Check out the beautiful Nakoma Resort for comfort
and room service
- Lake Davis Loop Trail – hiking, biking or horseback riding
- Lakeside trail that’s family and kid friendly with scenic views of the lake, bald eagles and osprey
- Bring your own hiking shoes, bike and horse
- Fishing – catch yourself a trophy sized trout or kill a pike
- Lake Davis is considered one of the best trout lakes in the western US
- Fly fishing or spin casting
- Fishing licenses required
- Swimming, kayaking, SUPin’ or boating fun for the whole family
- Bring your swimming suit, kayak, paddleboard or boat
- We have paddle boards for you to use! (provided life vest required)
- Post ride swim? Yes, please!
- Kids Activities
- We are bringing: water frisbees, water ball sponge things, bubble wands, jump ropes, squirt guns
- Lakeside lounging
- Sit on the beach, feet in the water soaking up some sun and high Sierra beauty
- Spiritual relaxation guaranteed
- Lost and Found Marketplace – yes we’ve even got shopping in the middle of nowhere!
- Marvel at cool custom frames from Northern CA frame makers and make a deal if you like one
- SBTS merchandise booth
- Yuba Expeditions booth
At Coot Bay (start and finish) we will have an expo area, food feed for racers, and awards ceremony.
Beer will be provided by our beer sponsors: The Brewing Lair and The Brewer's Cabinet.
- Food feed will be starting at 12:00pm through approximately 5:00pm.
- Food will be available to non-racers.
- Awards for 45 and 65 mile racers are scheduled to start at 3pm. 100 mile results will be posted, but awards will kick off the Portola festivities, in town.
Event parking will be available along County Road 112. Be sure to park completely off road surface, clear of the white fog line. Vehicles not parked
off roadway will be towed at owner expense. Race promoter will provide a team of volunteers responsible for parking and directing traffic during
the venue hours.